Welcome to our online shop
Here you can order for collection from our shop, at one of the farmers markets we attend or for delivery (free for local areas). Please see the contact page for these details.
Once you have ordered we will contact regarding your order and to arrange payment.
Please note that your virtual bill is only an approximation as your order will be cut by hand and weighed at time of packing. Therefore the exact price may vary slightly depending on the final weights but we aim to be as close as possible and will advise you of the exact price before taking payment.
All our meat is packed fresh and is therefore suitable for freezing. We will pack the majority of items in freezable food bags. Tray wrap and vacuum packs are also available on request.
Step by Step Guide
- 1. Select a category from the left navgiation
- 2. Choose your cuts of meat/products and add them to your basket
- • The majority of our products are per kg, some are per pack or per item
- • Please see the table below to help you with size guidance on weights, portions and ideas for our most popular roasting joint
- • When you get to the checkout there is a comments box where you can add any specific requirements, packaging or details about your order
- 3. At the checkout, remember to fill in all the details boxes to help us process your order and any extra details into the comments box!
Weight & Portion Guide
Ideas to inspire
Topside of beef is one of our most popular beef roasting joints (approx 250 g per person/portion).
A whole leg of lamb on the bone would be a great roasting joint for about 8 people (approx. 4 kg).
A whole boneless loin of pork is suitable for about 6 people (approx. 2kg).
A whole boneless shoulder of lamb for roasting will feed about 6 people (approx. 1.5 kg) and a whole shoulder of pork boned and rolled will feed about 8 people (approx 4 kg).
A single bone rib of beef would be a great for special occasions for about 3 people (approx 1.5 kg).
Sirloin of beef is a great joint of meat to roast for large numbers of people (approx 250 g per person/portion).